Monday, April 9, 2012

Best Friends. Even on the other side of the country can you uphold your friendship? My BFF is going to boarding school in CT while i am planning on staying here in AZ for my high school career. Sure the thing your "supposed" to say is "Oh of course we will def stay in touch and nothing will change!" I have had that conversation so many times, even starting at a young age, that is a result of the fact that my dad has had to move out family around on multiple occasions because of his jobs. MOST of the times, what happens is we stay extremely close for the first 3 weeks tops, then gradually almost forget about that one person that you absolutely vowed you couldn't live without just a coupla months ago. In this case i WILL stay in touch with her because of one major difference between our relationship and the one that most friends for life always claim they have, that sisterly quality. Well i can honestly say we have that, My reasoning for that is the fact that for a whole year, we absolutely hated each others guts. and what do most sisters say? There are times when i want to absolutely rip her hair out, while sometimes i just can't get enough of her. this is the sisterly quality that we have, of course now its a while lot more of love then hate and thats how it has been from the first day we decided to reconnect, the first day of 8 grade. We have both honesty agreed to keep in touch and to tell you the truth this is the first promise i have made that i will try to keep with all of my power. Because i love her ( of course in a complete bff way) , and its as simple as that.

1 comment:

  1. What do I say...my bff is soo proper and poised. I love her and people come and go in life but I think its an accomplishment to at least find one true friend in life and I can say i've found that..a good friendship is when u can share great moments together... a GREAT friendship is one you can share good and bad moments together...<3 never forget..we got eachother doll..forevas <3

    ReplyDelete