Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ok so i've been listening to alot Beyonce and Adele lately, and Im feeling sorta inspired to write about them. They both came from non-famous families and had to build their career to what it is today from scratch. Yes, they had some help (because that would be impossible) but mostly on their own. These two beautiful girls are independent and FUN! FUN in the way that they don't let tabloids get to them and stay out of scandal. These girls show that always DREAM BIG no matter what!

I like having my hair and face done, but I'm not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy.
Adele
Read more:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adele.html#ixzz1ngu9iLyM



“You know what, I'm very attracted to someone who makes me laugh and is that charming. Really, I could be charmed by anyone. I'm just a sucker for somebody that is charming.”


No comments:

Post a Comment